http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sometimes I wonder,
where I've been
who I am 
do I fit in...

It's the lyrics from one of the songs in Les Miserables. I must admit that sometimes I do feel that way. I don't know if I am rightful or doing something stupid again(seems I always do).Sometimes I feel like 

I did my best,
but I guess my best wasn't good enough...

People may think that I am so trying hard to be good .My mom always tell me I am a bright girl but when it comes to love I am the most stupid she has encountered. I am willing to give up everything for the one I love. And I have known that sometimes I chose to be blinded by love just so he would cling on me that open my eyes and lose him forever.

But now hopefully things would change...
I never dreamed someone like you could want 
someone like me..
Hope he is finally the right one. After all the troubles that I have been through, I know I deserve to be happy. And I am doing this not just for my own happiness but most of all for my family. So please be here because I need you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment