http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Magically me??



I have always been a big fan to the CHARMED, the TV series aired sometime in 1999.Actually, I was first attracted to it not because of its magical spells but because of Shannen Doherty(Pruedence Halliwel) because she was also one of the cast in the TV series BEVERLY HILLS 90210 way back then(which I was also a fan). I liked her because there used to be a rumor that she is half filipina-half american being her mom a pinoy.It made me proud to know that. But until now I still don't know if it was true.
When I started to watched it on t.v. I was inclined and fascinated by its spells. Their duels and fights with demons and evil and all kinds of lords of the underworld.
Prue being the eldest sister has the power to move things with just a blink of her eyes and later grew with the help of the wave of her hands. And she was the strongest of the three sisters. Ever protective who stand for them no matter if it cost her life in the much later episode of the series.
Piper, as the middle child has the ability to freeze time. But she was the most vulnerable to all three of them(as for my opinion of course). She was the most rule obeying person in the story and very devoted to achieve her dream of becoming a chef.When Prue died, she begun to realize that its her time to start acting like the eldest and guide the younger sisters to their ultimate goal being the good witches. And that is to protect the innocent from the evil world.
Phoebe, being the youngest of them and the most troubled but the wisest of them. She's a real street smart. She always has the brightest ideas on how to solve each case of evil duels they encounter.
For me I could give it a five star rate. It touches relationships of the sisters or of siblings for that matter. Close to reality having sibling rivalry and later being resolved with their understanding and love for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment