http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wacky MOnday

Or was I just so crazy about it?
Well I woke up late since I slept late last night as usual paying games on facebook and watching funny videos on youtube.
I was awaken by the noise of the kids running in and out of my room. My dear little baby was poking my face with her feeding bottle asking me to fix her a milk.My eldest was already facing the computer playing dress up games on the computer.My mom was nowhere to be found and dad was showing signs of eruption.What could possibly hit him now?as if I am not used to his tantrums at all. He is always like this. A day would never end without him showing his tantrums even with just no reason.
Actually I shouldn't be surprise at all if this is happening because its always like this everyday in the house. It's just now that I realize I can make it a subject for my writing. Though not very impressive but somehow I have the reason to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment