http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm sooo Vain

But not really. I mean I was not the kind of girl who always do retouch for makeup or hairdo every time she got the chance. I didn't carry with me powder or a comb to use every five minutes just like my cousin. Well, I do bring them sometimes but they would just be an added inventory to the stocks in my bag that needs to be put on a dresser so they can be used and not kept inside the carry-on trunk forever. You see, I am not the typical girl really. I don't care much with how I look, or what I am wearing or maybe how my hair are all tussled and turned wherever I may go. I am just not like that. Even though I know I got oily skin and there was one time I tried using astringents to get rid of it or even to help whiten my skin, I couldn't make it last to use for a week because maybe I am just too lazy to apply them on.
But now that I got 2 kids already, and I have aged like twice the number where one should start being conscious with how a girl looks, I began to feel insecure. I got pimples on my face. I even indulged my self into facial spa where I put on some night creams and honey for washing, or some age defying creams and whitening creams just to get rid of these pimples no matter how much it would cost me. Isn't it ironic that just when I aged, I start to feel vain? Oh what a thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment