http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The LOve that was

I saw a picture of someone that was closed to my heart way back then. And not just a simple picture but a portrait of his own happy family. I never have thought in my wildest dreams that he could turn out to be this responsible to his own family. Well, I don't say that he wasn't responsible then but you know, he was the kind of guy then that just happy-go-lucky, loves to go out with friends, hang out with them and never even cared to come home but when needed only.
And now, he is the most proud father to his daughter. The most supportive husband and a good provider. What else can a wife ask for?The good thing is that I made good friends with his wife too. It doesn't need to shut the doors with this people just because I used to date him. I am so proud that he has made the right direction.I am so happy for you. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment