http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Friday, August 27, 2010

pls stop smoking

When I returned from Manila a few months ago,I thought it was already agreed that smoking will be prohibited inside the house. I am convinced that I got my FIBROSIS from second-hand smoking. My father and my brother are really chain smokers. They could use a pack or two in just one day. I asked them if they can't stop the habit then maybe they will just have to go outside and have it there. But then sometimes they just forget about it. I fear my kids would have the same ilness as mine. I really hope not.

1 comment:

  1. I just hope not. I am so lucky that here in Davao we are implementing Anti-smoking ordinance. I hate it when people in the club used to smoke, I feel suffocated. I admit, I smoke occasionally (once in a blue moon) but I do follow rules . I am a good citizen :) Health is wealth!

    ReplyDelete