http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Saturday, March 27, 2010

THE FAITH IN YOU

to be honest, its been awhile since i last attended a mass... i got so many irrelevant reasons why. sometimes i reasoned out because of the kids that i could not concentrate with the mass if i bring them with me. or sometimes i just feel like i dont like it. but i do pray every night. i pray for my soul. i pray for the blessings. and i pray for my wrongdoings. i pray for forgiveness.i pray that one day God will give what i always wanted.
early today i went to church with my parents. i had no choice but to bring the kids with me since i don't have babysitter.i didnt thought it is palm sunday today. so when we get to the church i saw there were lots of people.it took us 30 minutes to enter the compound of the church. cars were piling up in and out of the church ground. not to mention the vendors, flower stand, street foods stand and most especially the palms being sold for the blessing of palms.
then i though maybe some of these people dont go to church often like me. maybe they think of church only when they want to or when it is really needed. i am not being hypocrite here.i am just being honest with myself and maybe to anyone who might have read this.
people tend to remember to call God when we needed HIM the most right? when we have big problems that we think we can't solve we run to HIM. but we were showered with blessings oftentimes we forget who He was. i dont mean to hurt people who are like this because i know that i am just the same.sometimes i feel ashamed to ask from HIm anything because i know that i dont deserve to. but He still never left me. even though He has given me so much problem i know He will still guide me in the end.
do u agree???

No comments:

Post a Comment