http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Thursday, March 25, 2010

help me pls...

it's really not easy to get started with making a blog. when i was in my grade school i always love to write what i think. now that i am on my thirtiesh, i find it so hard to contemplate on what to write. thanks to the help of a long lost friend kikamz. she taught me how to get started. taught me where to exactly enter and post. get traffic and links. i just wish one day if i can make it right or even i don't(really hope i will) i can thank her for the effort and tips she shared with me.even though her sis was my classmate in grade school but still she did not hesitate to extend help for me.
kikamz thank you very much really. you just don't know how much you have helped me.God bless you friend..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping and commenting on my site. I suggest you take note when you use the word "I". It should always be capitalized. That is how I was trained by my mentor. Anyway, Thanks again!
    P.S.
    Be careful with your grammar and how to start a sentence. Every time you start a sentence, the first letter of the first word must be capitalized.

    ReplyDelete