http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Sunday, March 28, 2010

congrats graduates

well, i really hope i would be telling this to my girls when they get to college..i mean it is my greatest frustration that i didn't get to finish my college so i would want them to have the degree. no parents could possibly dream of their children not finishing their school, right?now i know the feeling...my parents got even with me hahaha...
my eldest finished her kindergarten with flying colors.she got 3 medals for being best in reading, mathematics and with honors. and oh she also got most behave( i wonder why she was given that)..
well, she's really a very active kid. talkative too.but maybe when she is in school she tends to behave.i know my girl.she likes to study even without my assistance. she even likes to practice talking in english because she said that one of these days we will live in america. isn't she very optimistic??just like me so i was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment