http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I wanted my blog to be updated so i decided to write my daily activities. May it be boring or fun its up to u to decide. Just a little favor tho, don't be too judgmental because I have decided to write everything, from thoughts to doing ok???
Now to start with, I had a very boring day. I woke up really late because I slept late last night. I cut my finger from a bamboo last night so my finger is still aching until now.It's a little deep but I think it will be fine.Anyway, it's far from the real pain. My daughters Gian and KD woke up late too so when we went out by the hall no one was there anymore. We ate our breakfast together then I took them a bath together. Being a single mom is really a handful job but this is me..
When I checked on my email I received a letter from SFI inviting me to join their program so I gave it a shot. Since I was new to it, I found it fun and enjoying. I even devoted my time to it for almost half of the day because I wanted to earn more credits before I logged out. I just hope it's really promising and earning for that matter so my time and effort won't be totally wasted.
I thought keeping my blog will be easy tho but unfortunately it's kinda hard to find a topic that is worth to expound, really. I just wish tomorrow I can think of something that can be really captivating.
See you then and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment