http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Monday, March 29, 2010

disney princesses

I can't imagine I fought with my eldest daughter because of a computer game in disney.com just awhile ago??
I freaked out when she wouldn't let me have the computer so that I can update with my blog and the mails I have to check. I started scolding her but she answered me outright like I was just her friend or worst her enemy. My God!! what happened to me? I lost my motherhood for awhile. I know it wasn't right to fight with your child with a very none sense reasons..I might have to start talking to her too. I don't want her growing like I am just someone she lives with. I am her mother so she must talk to me like her mother. do you get what I mean??and to think she's only 6 years old...

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 young boys and they go through stages like this but don't worry it will pass and you will always be her mum.

    ReplyDelete