http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Thursday, July 1, 2010

contract signing

I was so excited when I went to the office to submit my requirements. I was thinking this could be the day that my life would turn around and luck would finally come my way.And I was right. I was lead to the HR to talk with their head and to finally sign the contract. Although I was really excited I had to read every detail in it to better understand what they were offering me. Indeed it was so tempting. Very much well compensated are the employees of this company. And I don't think there could be enough pressure. The team were like family. One could judge it when you get to see them laughing together, joking around. Then I had it in my mind that I am gonna do all the best I can to show up. To let them see how best I could be, an asset to the company. I was so happy when I brought back home  the copy of the contract. So eager that while I was on my way, even though busses and jeepneys horns were a natural noise pollution, I didn't mind at all. I called up my parents and told them what a great opportunity I have encountered in MAnila. Not all doors where closing me.This was one proof to that.

1 comment:

  1. hello..just dropping by and admiring your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts.

    I wish to invite you to a weekly meme called PixelbugWeekend. It's a meme showing the highlights of your weekend through photos. It is posted every Monday and it will really be fun if you can join. Feel free to visit my blog for details. Hope to see you there soon...

    ReplyDelete