http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Thursday, July 1, 2010

medicine??help me...

Since I was interviewed and hired on a Friday, I was subject for a medical exam immediately on the next working day, Monday. I am not really used to the streets of Manila.The whereabouts of these places written on a piece of paper where I am supposed to have my medical exam. But I wasn't worried at all.What's the use of asking for directions??
And so it went on.I exactly got everything for 3 working days. Then I will only have to wait for the results. While waiting I must submit other documents to the office so I could sign the contract soon. Thereafter, I would be given the schedule as to when I was supposed to start the training...I was really hoping and praying that the exams would come out without such problems. All i knew then was that I was as strong as a horse. No sickness..no disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment