http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Sunday, July 4, 2010

THE BIG NEWS

May 28, 2010
I had to keep my cellphone open 24 hours a day since I signed the contract from the call center. By then I got real excited for the next step, the start of the training which was supposed to schedule on May 31st. they told me I should hear something from them today to know the details of my training(schedule etc.). and so I waited.
At 10am that day I received the long waited call from them. You should have seen my face. I was real excited.
Then the girl on the other line told me the "the big news"...
"Hello Ms....I regret to tell you that you will be rescheduled for the training since the results of your medical exams arrived yesterday and that there was something you need to discuss with the company doctor. Until such time that you can present a clearance that you are fit to work inspite of your negative results then we are afraid that we cannot include you on the next batch of training."
That was it.It was like a bomb has hit me. I didn't speak for awhile. I was trying to absorb all the details she was saying. But it was harder to believe.The more I try to convince myself that I still can do it the more it was hitting me that I didn't get the job.
How can it be possible??? The other day I signed the contract and now this somebody is calling me that it may be cancelled if I didnt do anything. Much worst it was because of the results of my medical exam. Goodness!!! What am I gonna do???

No comments:

Post a Comment