http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

12 years and more

Lately I have the chance to meet with people that I never thought I get to have a link with. It's not that I am not happy about it, I do. Somehow they have touched my life in so many different ways. And yet I ask myself why?
I get to meet again the man who I never thought in my wildest dreams that I have the chance to meet again.. He used to be part of my world. The very first part of my "fun" life as a girl. And to be honest I don"t even remember some things we did. The only thing I remember are those vivid parts like he used to be my first boyfriend and that he was the first person who has given me importance or who has shown me what its like to have someone in such a young age. Other than that I dont remember at all. I cant even remember if we ever had a kiss. Oh my God! What was I thinking. But now that I know he is just a chat away, I always look forward on seeing my chatbox blink on skype to have a little talk with him although sometimes I feel I get to bore him. Maybe it wasn't like this before. After all it has been 12 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment