http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

movie preview---

The Last SongI watched this movie this evening. I kinda liked it although its a teenage thing with a twist. I really thought that the story would go around Ronnie(miley cyrus character) being the rebellious daughter of a broken family. After her parents got divorced she always thought that she was one good reason why they separated. When she was forced to stay with her father one summer because of serious act she has done in her town, her father tried to reconcile with her not mentioning the battle her father has been going thru which is cancer..This movie made me cry really.
My Sister's Keeperthis one is the best cancer-related movie I have seen. I have never seen Cameron Diaz on a serious drama movie. and she was really great.the story is about a girl made to be born to keep her sister who was suffering from leukemia alive. She was designed to be the donor of every part of her body for transplant so her sister could make it. really great movie I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment