http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Monday

I know I said I want to update my blog with my daily activities as if I am making my own diary for public consumption..but I totally forgot to make my Saturday and Sunday regime..
Well, I thought its the best to escape a few days tho since it was totally boring. Nothing much exciting to talk about.
When I logged in to facebook this morning, something caught my attention. Then I begun to wonder if I may have been a bad person??? I mean I know I have done crazy things in my life and some were really unforgivable but to have a life so unhappy and full of misery?? I know a person who has done more bad things than me, more cruel or much more crazy. But why is he happy now? why does he have a family of his own. With children and a wife to take care and provide with as if when i saw their picture they make a real happy family. Don't I deserve to be just like him? I am not asking for more.. just a family...a father for my children..a husband for me..
oh what am I talking about???

No comments:

Post a Comment