http://www.mylot.com/?ref=s2rybot

join me here and we will talk

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Have you ever questioned life why it is not so fair to anyone? I mean I for one only wanted a simple but comfortable life.I have always wanted someone to love me and accept me for who I am and who I am not. I have been thru several relationships before that I thought this people, these guys would never get serious with their lives and never will have a great family I have always wanted. But when I get to see them on a social networking sights, pictures of their family, wife tacked in their arms or a picture with their kids or even in some instances, they have declared their engagement on this sight..How could they ever do this to me???
Sometimes I admit that when I see their pictures having the time of their life with their families, I envy them. I would sometimes think what if it was I? will I be happy? Oh I do not have regrets with my children, I adore them, I love them with all my heart. I would do anything for them. But its just that I sometimes wished I was on their wife's shoes..Maybe I am just asking too much that I shall not have. Maybe God has greater gift in store for me and my girls. By then, I must wait. It may take awhile but I shall wait. For my childrens' sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment